Why We Can Provide High Quality Brick Machines?
- Wangda Machinery is a professional brick machine manufacturing based in China. As a member of China Bricks&Tiles Industrial Association, Wangda was founded in 1972 with more than 40 years experience in the field of brick machines production.
- 20 years exporting history. The brick making machines are famous for their high quality, which deeply trusted by customers and have been exported to Kazakhstan, Mongolia, Russia, North Korea, Vietnam, Burma, India, Bangladesh, Iraq, etc. Wanda Brand brick machine won the praise and recognition from our customers all over the world.
- We provide brick making solutions for our clients, and suggest the right brick production lines and brick making equipments accroding to customer needs. The brick prodcution lines are of wide capacities range.
- Our biggest success comes from the customers’ success. We give our clients full help to profit from our products and provide attentive service.
- High quality brick machines with factory prices, fast shipping, easy to buy just like at your own country.
About Our High Qulity Brick Machines
The core equipment of Wangda brick machines is the so called vacuum strip extruders which is designed to extrude raw material like clay, shale, coal gangue, fly ash, slag, mountain mud, silt, etc. into solid bricks, hollow bricks and perforated bricks with strong mixing and powerful extrusion.
Features of High Qulity Brick Machine
- The auger is made of high chromium and by quenching treatment with the service life is capable of 800-1,000 million standard bricks production, 8-10 times longer than that of sprayed surfacing auger;
- Whole cast and quenching of extruding cylinder head and vacuum chamber, high toughness, no deformation, long service life;
- Vacuum chamber of the high quality brick machine is designed into funnel shape, which is able to emputy the air more quickly than that of the square chamber;
- The whole rack weld and plane processing in planer to make the product better concentricity;
- The spindle undergoes quenching, tempering and pressure testing to enhance stiffness and toughness;
- Bearings is made by Chinese famous company-Luoyang Bearing Group;
- Tunnel kiln: 450kw; Annular kiln: 500kw. Area: 25 mu. OEMs ground: 50m/*150m.